Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of any organization. Our consultants, technical experts, provide concrete solutions that contribute to the growth and development of our customers. Our 1,700 employees who are passionate about their professions, spread over 12 countries and 32 agencies, share strong values of team spirit, innovation and sustainable development. Thanks to our unique methods and our know-how capitalized on for 23 years, our clients can benefit from additional sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business.
Leyton Sales Department is currently seeking highly motivated Commercial Assistants to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds, providing support to the sales and Consulting teams by ensuring the smooth running of the operations.
Our expertise revolves around several activities: innovation funding, consulting, energy, and outsourced services.
Let’s Sail with The Sales Team!
Tasks entrusted to you:
- Generating leads.
- Prospecting and targeting companies in Canada.
- Scheduling appointments with potential clients.
- Identifying new market opportunities and contributing to our development.
- 1 year experience in a similar role with associate degree / BA ideally in Business Administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A positive, confident, and determined mindset
We offer many advantages to provide a pleasant work environment, which respects our Five Values: FUN, SOLIDARITY, MERITOCRACY, EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION!
- Competitive compensation (7500 DHS Net salary + unlimited monthly and annual bonuses).
- Ample opportunities for growth and advancement (Career management).
- Supportive team culture.
- Well-being at work (Healthy environment, Health insurance up to 90%+MCI Care Card, team buildings, transportation, supplementary retirement pension…)
Digital Marketing Manager
To support the strong growth of the group, we are looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join its International Marketing Department.
- Analyze website metrics and those of competitors (Semrush, Google Analytics, Matomo, heat map…) with the website’s UX and the group’s SEO expert.
- Make recommendations on the evolution of the French website to promote lead generation (new pages, tools, page layout, user journeys…) and coordinate their implementation with the digital team.
- Define strategic keywords, propose and monitor the SEO strategy: optimization of website pages, article writing guidelines, proposed content production, SEA investments, social media strategy.
- Manage digital campaigns: formalize the marketing brief with product managers, coordinate exchanges with the digital team, and track progress.
- Take charge of the Marketo tool, set up automation scenarios with product managers, email templates, and monitor email data (tracking hard bounces, enrichment, delivery optimization…).
- Evaluate the conversion of traffic (organic/paid) into leads and leads into contracts.
- Manage a digital marketing specialist.
- Interact with the Group Lead Digital Director and development teams.
New digital marketing tools/best practices:
- Regular exchanges with marketers from other countries.
- Keeping up with new digital practices (webinars, supplier meetings…).
- Formulate technical evolution needs to the team overseeing developers and follow up on implementations.
Your future benefits:
We offer you numerous benefits to provide you with a pleasant and fun working environment!
- Seminars and events throughout the year (integration, group activities…).
- Continuous support throughout your career (digital HR tools…).
- Possibility to contribute to CSR commitments (green mobility, environmental protection, one day per year off to engage in a charitable or non-profit cause…).
- Startup spirit within a large group
- Continuous learning environment;
- Fun partnerships.
Your skills and abilities:
- Business or engineering school followed by a specialization in marketing.
- 6 years of experience in B2B digital marketing: specialization in marketing campaign automation is necessary.
- Analytical mindset.
- Rigor in project tracking.
- Intrapreneurial spirit.
- Literary flair for impeccable writing.
- Ability to understand economic topics presented on our website.
- Matomo or Google Analytics.
- Marketo Adobe or other complex automation tools.