Amazon Maroc recrute Plusieurs Profils 2023:
-Customer Services Training Specialist.
-Customer Service Site Lead.
-Software Development Engineer Internship.
Fondé par Jeff Bezos, le site Amazon.com a été lancé en 1995 pour être le lieu où les amateurs de livres pouvaient vivre une expérience unique. Bezos était persuadé que seul Internet pouvait offrir à ses clients le confort de parcourir une sélection de millions de titres de livres en une seule fois. Lors de ses 30 premiers jours d’activité, Amazon a reçu des commandes provenant de 45 pays tous expédiés depuis son usine dans la région de Seattle.
L’évolution d’Amazon, de simple site Internet à véritable plateforme de développement en passant par partenaire e-commerce, est régie par l’esprit d’innovation qui fait partie de l’ADN de l’entreprise. Les personnes les plus brillantes et expérimentées viennent chez Amazon pour rechercher, innover et développer des technologies permettant d’améliorer l’expérience des acheteurs et vendeurs du monde entier.
Amazon Maroc recrute Plusieurs Profils 2023
Customer Services Training Specialist / Formateur service client- French
We are currently looking for a permanent Customer Services Trainer- French speaking to join our team in RBA10 site, Morocco.
You will have the important role of helping the employees across the different sites to be at their best for our customers.
You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of existing L&D solutions mainly to our Customer Service Associates. In this role, you will do a mix of learning activities both in structured/formal learning settings as well as on the operational floor. You will be responsible for the development of performance improvement initiatives and delivering structured/formal learning. You will develop your audience through a range of learning methodologies including instructor led and virtual training, and facilitation across an array of learning activities including (workshops, floor support, campaigns, demos, drop in sessions, tactical support initiatives and formal classroom based programs).
Key job responsibilities:
You are responsible for the effective delivery and design (tactical) of L&D solutions and you will deliver these through:
-Effective delivery of structured/formal L&D solutions e.g. New-Hire (on site and virtual) and tenured CSA, behavioral (soft skill) training within your allocated areas.
-Effective facilitation of performance improvement learning initiatives on the floor. This could be carried out through conducting workshops and side by side support.
-Design of operational (tactical) solutions utilizing a range of multi -media tools, creating a personalized and engaging learning experience, working alongside the Instructional -Design team and build the related implementation plan. Ensure all training content developed adheres to the agreed standards, authoring and localization guidelines, creation and review processes and procedures set.
Key relationships/ typical stakeholders this role works with:
Operational frontline leaders (ops managers, team managers, resolution leads); Program managers; Business teams; Instructional Design team; Learning & Development training leads and managers
-Relevant experience & or professional qualification in Learning & Development, and Facilitation Fluent speaking and writing in French & English is required.
-Demonstrate proficiency in designing and developing learning/promotional videos and creating lessons for online learning modules.
-Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), LMS, articulate, storyline and SCORM
-Experience in developing programs, planning, implementing and assessing training.
-Experience in delivering full competency development learning activities that focus on developing and growing knowledge, skills and behaviors required to deliver great customer service.
-Experience in the design & delivery of tactical/local team based solutions. Experience in identifying learning & development needs within an operational environment.
Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
Customer Service Site Lead / directeur de site
The Site Leader is responsible for overall leadership and operations of the customer service (CS) center as well as director of the board and employer for the local legal entity with all related responsibilities. In this role, you will set the vision and direction for our Rabat (Morocco) CS site. You will lead a large team of associates and managers to improve the customer experience, increase productivity and maintain service levels.
- Lead and manage a team of 1-3 Operations Managers
- Maintain required staffing levels to drive network service levels and ensure high quality and productivity for the Consumer organization in Morocco
- Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in order to constantly improve customer experience
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon’s policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
- Manage the career growth and development of the Operations Management team by driving focus on Amazon’s Core Values and Leadership Principles
- Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model
- Successfully manage employee relationship and, whenever needed, liaise with labor unions and/or employee representatives to the best interest of all involved parties
- Partner with Global Real Estate & Facilities to ensure the highest standard for all in-country facilities
- Continually measure and evaluate all work processes
- Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the site and organization at large
- Participates in business leadership meetings
- Degree or equivalent experience in Customer Service, Retail, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience managing large organizations (200+), ideally in CS
- Strong commitment to leadership, employee development, a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and emotional intelligence
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in French and English, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Proficient with Excel and able to run data analysis and dive deep effectively
- Strong knowledge of the local market
Software Development Engineer Internship
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow. At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be. Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
About the team:
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
- Competitive pay
- Impactful project and internship/role deliverables
- Hybrid working (team dependent)
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns
- Internships events such as speaker series, intern panels, Leadership Principles sessions, Amazon writing skills sessions.
- Mentorship and career development
If you’re successful during your internship, you could be considered for a graduate role after finishing your university studies.Internship start dates are in February 2023. Internship lengths are 10 months.
Currently enrolled in or will receive a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a graduation date in 2024.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Although no specific programming language is required – you should be familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving and complexity analysis